Saturday, March 20, 2010

All I'm Thinkin Bout is Spring-steen!

"Blind man wavin' by the side of the road
I'm in a flat bed Ford carrying a heavy load
With a sweet thing sippin' on a blueberry wine
On a flat black highway down in Carolina
Black bird slippin' in a sky of blue
All I'm thinkin' about is you, baby

Little boy carryin' a fishin' pole
Little girl pickin' berries straight off of the vine
Brown bag filled with a little green toad
We hook 'em through the lip
and throw 'em off of the line
Your sweet brown legs got me feeling so blue
All I'm thinkin' about is you, baby"



"Ain't nothin' in this world I can do about it
All I'm thinkin' about is you"

What a vivid picture Bruce paints! I can't wait to see what's next!!!
Do you remember when that was new? It's been 5 years already!



I don't know about you... but I am so excited that Spring is finally here... and with it I am hoping (like so many) that the rumors we were hearing will be true!! Which rumors are those? The ones that said that we will be hearing SOMETHING in the Spring, of course!! Spring is definitely my favorite time of year... but one thing could make it better:

STEEN!!!


No comments: