Friday, December 26, 2008

Bruce offers Life Itself

They say that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover... the heart of a woman by the beauty of her skin... or a song by it's 30 second snippet... but we all do it and I am guilty, as well. I wish I had the strength as I have witnessed with a few fans to refrain from listening to the snippets of Bruce's new Working On A Dream CD... but I don't... I've always been a taster... Yes, I "lick the spoon when I bake, too!!" And so as each new single has been offered I've partaken. After listening to the snips I found myself drawn to Life Itself... almost obsessed with the few lines that we got in the snippets... what can I say other than, I love Life Itself? Everything about it feels so... so right... and in just 30 seconds it seems so honest... I can't wait to hear more!! So you can just imagine how delighted I am to find that Bruce's choice for the next single is Life Itself! Yes... Life Itself will be available on Amazon on Sunday Dec 28th!! I believe that 30 seconds is more than enough to tell that Life Itself is a precious gem among the treasures that we will find in Working On A Dream.

"Life Itself...
In your heart & in your eyes... I can't make it without you...

I knew you were in trouble... anyone could tell...

You carried your little black book... from which all your secrets fell..."


No comments: