Thursday, June 5, 2008

All I'm Thinkin' Bout Is You & Europe!!

I've always heard that the first step is the hardest... (or was that, the first cut is the deepest?) well... as hard as it was... I took that first step... yes... I have my passport!!

The count down has begun!! I can't believe in less than 12 days I will be on a plane flying over the Atlantic Ocean!! Since I was a little girl I've dreamt of this trip and now it's so close to becoming a reality. I'm almost afraid to share my excitement as I don't want to jinx myself!! I will be landing in Amsterdam on Tuesday morning @ 7am and 6 days later I will experience Belgium followed by Italy!!

Did I mention that while I'm in Europe I'll be catching 3 Bruce Springsteen shows??!! Yes 3!!! I am very excited to see for myself the European Fans in action!! I've heard that they really ROCK! I'll let you know what I think.

Having not flown on a plane in 30 years I was ever so fortunate to have my friend Dana (who works for an airline) walk me through the security and boarding process. We even got the opportunity to do a live "run through" taking a plane to North Carolina last month to attend the shows... so I'm all set!! But I do need to pack!!

I can't wait to share the details of my dream come true vacation with YOU!!!


No comments: